I really love my job, I like the hours I don't miss anytime with Bobbie and with Krista all I miss is breakfast and a nap...but I am soooo used to being able to be at Bobbie's school when ever and having time to do chores and errands during the day, that it is really Kickin my butt...Last night while I was at Bobbie's softball practice ( we still don't have schedule's, but alas I will get into that another time) I remembered I still had to plan something and go to the store to get the stuff for my day for Teacher week....I think I did pretty good, I made a poster board that said "Thank you for raisin to the challenge of teaching our kids." ( I put a bunch of Raisins next to that) and it said " We are nuts about the staff at Romona." ( guess what was next to that....yep...NUTS) and it said " You guys are a bunch of smarties." ( you know the smarties candies rolls...yummmm) and the last thing was " You deserve an extra PAY-DAY" ( I personally don't like that kind of candy, but that sounded better than you deserve an extra Butterfinger..LOL...I crack my self up)...So I then went home to my 2 sick kids and my hubby with a migraine and made the poster, did the dishes only to fall in bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and wake up extra early so I could go set it all up this morning....I don't mean to complain, I guess I just needed to vent a little....I want my old life back...I love the extra money, but I miss all the things I used to do....
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are such a GOOD MOM, I am proud to have raised you. And just think it is Mommy's Day on Sunday.
Love you, xoxoxox Yo Momma
Post a Comment