So last year at this time I was trying to talk the Doctor into letting me go home a day early, it worked and of course we did the same thing as when we left with Bobbie, we went out to lunch on the way home...well this year I am looking at my little angel walking, talking and just being in general a really cute kid ( but hey I think I am biased) Saturday we had her birthday party and she had a blast with everyone. She also had a blast eating her cake and sharing it with her Big sissy...
But, before that getting her to eat her cake instead of playing with the wrapping on her gifts was very difficult...she enjoyed the boxes and the tissue paper the most... until the next day when we were able to put the toys together and she could play with them...more pictures of that to come soon...
Monday, July 14, 2008
My Baby Turned 1 on saturday
Posted by mom of 2 wonderful brats at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh yay, what a big girl!
Post a Comment