Last night I read my co-worker/friends blog and it upset me alot that it has come to this at my work. I used to enjoy my job. I liked going to work, I liked the people I worked with, I felt good getting up in the morning and going to work, it wasn't much but it made me feel like I was helping my family...Now...well now I hate it I hate getting up I hit the snooze button at least twice before I can drag myself up and out of bed...Well today Daniel didn't show up at work and the ass took that as an opportunity to come in my office and grill me about what was wrong with Daniel and why Daniel was giving him the silent treatment, and while in my brain I was screaming out that it is because between you and your wife, you are sucking the life out of this place and you make us all want to run screaming as far away from you as we can get, but what I actually said was "I don't know, that is between you and Daniel." and yet he kept at it and it made me actually laugh out loud thinking of Daniels blog and the comparison to a yip yip dog, because quite frankly that's exactly what it was like he just kept at it nipping at my sanity (instead of my ankles) the whole time...even the Manager from her office could tell I was getting frustrated ( maybe it was the way I kept repeating "I don't know you'll have to talk to Daniel, it is between the two of you." or maybe it was the way I kept jingling my keys, trying to let him know it was time for me to go home...), she even called my cell to ask if I need saving and I said yep, she said this was her saving me or at least trying to...even then he kept at me until I said " I don't want to be rude, but I have a message I have to give the manager." and walked out on him still nipping at my sanity...so here I am debating...do I call in sick or do I suck it up and go in to work? if I go to work what do I do when he corners me again? which he inevitably will...oh and to top it off the whole time he was in my office he kept staring at my chest, and while I know I am quite large in that area it doesn't give him free reign to ogle....ahhh well I am off to bed, I have to get up in the morning to go to the hell hole I call work...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry, never meant for you to get caught up in my problems.
Post a Comment