So Just to do a quick update before I get into my birthday night...I have been reading the Twilight Saga and have read each book at least 5 times ( i think it might be 6)...so since the movie was coming out the day after my birthday I figured what a way to end my last birthday ever ( now that I am 29 I refuse to get any older, I am calling it a holding pattern) than by going to the midnight showing of the movie that is SUPPOSED to be the on screen version of the first book in this awesome 4 series saga? Well at this point just about anything would have been better, sleep for example, getting my eyebrows wax, hell even getting a bikini wax would have topped how I felt last night. I literally sat through the movie say " That's wrong." or "that isn't supposed to happen here." or the best one, and one that was muttered the most often " that was never in the book!" and the number one most muttered not just by me but by others around me is a tie between " What the hell?" and "What the f^(k?"...I still LOVE the books and will continue to read them over and over, but the movie...well it sucked big hairy toad balls...
Am I glad I saw it?...yes...after reading and loving the books so much I would have always wondered if I would like it or not
Am I glad I went to the midnight showing?...nope...I could have slept last night and been less cranky this morning, and I could have saved 3 bucks ( not a lot of money but it would have paid for half my soda), and my curiosity would have been satisfied...
Will I go see the other movies when they come out?...yes, for one I want to see if they get any better, and two because I love the books so much I would almost feel guilty if I did not go see them.
Will I go to the midnight showing of the next 3?...HELL NO!!!!! I will go to a Monday matinee when everyone is at school or work
When any/all of the movies come out on DVD will I buy them?...Probably...I would love to have a set of movies to put up on the shelf next to the set of the books
Will I watch and of said DVD's?...nah...they will probably remain in the wrapping ( unless they start to get better.
So go see the movie, but don't expect greatness, because you will not get it...
Friday, November 21, 2008
I want my money back!
Posted by mom of 2 wonderful brats at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't see how they could get worse than that first one.
Amen Sister! It SUCKED!! The next has to be beter because it is not possible for it to be any worse- and it will have a better director.
Post a Comment