That is what daddy told me when ever I did some thing really wrong...."I will always love you, no matter what you do, I just might not be as proud of you as I usually am..." Well I think that fits for how I am feeling right now... I went to play in the snow ( another blog and pictures on that another time I promise) yesterday and while up there the phone reception is really bad and if my phone can not get a signal it turns itself off (a fact I did not know until last night at about 10 pm)...When I went to see why I wasn't getting any calls (thinking I had turned to volume down) I saw it was off, upon turning it on I saw I had 3 messages...one of which was a friend of mine, Daniel telling me that he is truly sorry for my loss and he had just heard the news...he went on to tell me about how the Lions have set a record of the most losses, ever...
So while I am not the proudest I have ever been, I still Love you my Lions!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
I will always love you, no matter what you do...
Posted by mom of 2 wonderful brats at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your daddy was a very very wise man... You should make sure you keep that thought in your mind all the time... And apply it to those situations in life that may be a little hard to get through...
Post a Comment