We had a meeting with "The Big Boss" today, at this meeting I found out a couple of things...
1. I am starting all the trouble in the office, it has nothing to do with the new people (who we will call dumb and dumber for now) and their lack of work ethics, the fact that he has yet to do but 2 of his assigned jobs, or the fact that ANY job she has attempted she has failed at...it has nothing to do with the fact that "The Big Boss" has so little trust in her that after nearly 2 months she doesn't trust her to run the office for 2.5 hours ( I worked there for a week and a half and they left me to run the place for 3 hours when my direct supervisor went to a meeting) so Friday we will be closing at Noon.
2. I also found out that they are never going to get fired. I guess "The Big Boss" is too afraid of getting sued that she is going to lose the only decent employees that she has, because the rest of us are going to end up quitting ( I know of at least 1 man, maybe 2 and 1 woman looking for jobs if you know of any...I would be willing to give all a great reference). I tried to quit today and she took it as me wanting to cut my hours so I could spend time with my kids (which would be a great bonus) so at this point I figured OK and went with it...I told her if we were going to transition her to my job and have me be the "project girl" then we should start the transition, that way when I leave at 12:30ish, people would not get uprooted from what they were doing each day and have to cover my job. I figure this might help her to see how this woman really is and how little work she actually does (oh who am I kidding?)
3. I found out that I am now leaving work between 12 and 1 everyday...at my own discretion ( that part I kinda like)
4. I also found out I will be kinda doing my own thing and as long as I am getting her "projects" done I am kinda on my own ( another part that doesn't suck)
5. I found out that loyalty means nothing to "The Big Boss", the Manager, who has been there for 4 years and the head maintenance man who has been there for between 5 and 6 years, both of whom have never had a problem with a co-worker, tried to explain what these people have been up to, and "The Big Boss" took dumb and dumber's word as much as she took the peoples word that have worked with/for her for such a long period of time. So why ( I ask you) should we have any kind of loyalty to her?
Then end of meeting we all had our jobs threatened, had to lie and say we would all get along from here on out and shake hands (I used so much hand sanitizer after touching him it took half of one of the trial size bottles...YUCK)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I wish you could hear the tone of voice I am typing in!
Posted by mom of 2 wonderful brats at 1:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Suck, suck, suck! Did you go home and throw pillows at the wall? I'm sorry, that is so dumb.
Post a Comment