I just signed up my whole family check out my friend Taryn's blog it has all the detail's and the link to the site of where to sign up...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a mom of two beautiful wonderful girls that I have been known to call brats on occasion, and most of the time I am kidding. My oldest does wonderful in school, I could not be more proud, and my youngest is following in her footsteps. I love my life and would not change it for anything, I have been married for over 10 years to the man of my dreams. Life as I know it could not be better.
I just signed up my whole family check out my friend Taryn's blog it has all the detail's and the link to the site of where to sign up...
Posted by mom of 2 wonderful brats at 10:02 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment