CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!! I miss you like crazy!!!


I am going crazy today. I am hiding in my office, I am not answering my phone or talking to anyone unless I have to, this birthday is hitting me the hardest. I have so much going on in my life right now that I would love to talk to you about and get your advice on. Throughout my life if I had a big decision to make I knew I could always go to you and you would give me sound advise. I knew that no matter what trouble I had gotten myself into you would help me figure out how to get myself out of it, and how not to get there again. I know it sounds bad, but I almost feel like you abandoned me when I was going to need you most...Bobbie is getting older and Krista never even got to meet you, its not fair, I am not even 30 years old I should still have my daddy, and I don't...yes I know you are in my heart and always will be and most of the time I can take comfort in that, but for right now I am angry that you are not here in person, I miss my daddy and I need my daddy. I should not be angry with you on your birthday, I should be all hearts and flowers, but right now I just can't...I am being selfish and I miss you. Any ways I hope that you are having a very happy birthday up in heaven, I know all your pain is gone and you are walking on streets of gold....I am happy for you, I promise, I am just having a hard time today...









0 comments: