I hate going to the doctor! I just thought I would state that to start with, I actually don't mind if there is nothing wrong with me, like for check ups and such...but when I have a reason to go I don't want to, it is a pain it normally happens when I have no time what so ever, and is just plain a hassle, most times I would rather suffer through what ever is bothering me, plus right now I am with out insurance so it can get really expensive....I am however very lucky to have a Doctor who not only realizes that I hate going to see him ( he doesn't even take offence) but he also realizes that I am with out insurance, so a lot of times if it is something simple a phone call will do and we take it from there....on January 5th I fell and dislocated my knee, for most people this would cause them to seek immediate medical attention, but to me it happens every 6 months or so (I have a very bad knee) so I laid there for a minute, popped it back into place and went on with what I was doing, with a slight limp, that I knew would go away in a couple of days, no harm~no foul, well as I was walking into the house later that day it popped out again (this has never happened) and so I sat there and looked at it and realized that the cap went toward the outside, away from my other leg... (again that had never happened before, normally goes in, toward the other leg) so again I popped it back into place and got up, this time it was much more tender and I was having a very hard time walking...so anyways the next day I decided if I was going to move I was going to need to use Daddy's old cane...so for 2 days I walked with a cane (by that time we were on the 7th)...after that limping was manageable and since I was tripping people with my cane ( most of which were on accident) I decided to limp it out, even though it was more tender than normal...all was going pretty well, well as well as could be until yesterday (the 11th) I went shopping and out to lunch and then more shopping (hobbling the whole way) and by the time I got home I was having spasms...kinda felt like my leg was falling asleep from the knee down, but not the normal part of falling asleep, the painful part...you know what part I mean where its like you can't move and it just HURTS, well this has gone on and off all night last night and all day today, so I am afraid I may have to give in and actually go to the flippin doctor....ehh maybe I will give it another couple of days....I am so afraid because I know what they are going to do,(<--- click and you will see why I don't want to go to the Doctor) and I just don't have the time to deal with it all, plus I have a vacation coming up and I WILL NOT be laid up during it.... so anyways Just wanted to vent....
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eww that stinks. I hate doctors too!
ABOUT DAMNED TIME!
Post a Comment